Retreat will be held FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH THROUGH SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH
YOU MUST REGISTER AT:
CHECK-IN AND ROOM ASSIGNMENTS ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH - 3pm-8pm. Dinner is at 5:30pm.
Please note: Check-In closes for dinner and will re-open at 7pm. Check-In will CLOSE at 8pm. If you arrive after 8pm, you will need to check in at the Front Desk of Stony Point Center.
CHECK-OUT ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH - 10AM. Returning the key to the front desk at the end of your stay will complete the check-out process.
For more information about Retreat, email: email@example.com
For more information about Stony Point Center, visit: stonypointcenter.org
- When registering online, please make sure to fill out the ENTIRE form. Please include all contact info, and indicate if you will be staying overnight or commuting to and from retreat. Also, please include any allergies or dietary specifications you have.
- Attendance to the Retreat is MANDATORY. If you are unable to attend please send an email to Lillian Rodriguez, indicating that you will be unable to attend and the reason why. While these emails are confidential, they will be forwarded to Dr. Jerry Reisig and the Academic Dean.
- Spending the night at the retreat is OPTIONAL. You can return on Saturday Morning to participate in retreat exercises. Sign in for Saturday will begin at 9:30am.
- Please visit the Stony Point website, for driving directions to the Retreat: https://stonypointcenter.org/getting-here
- There will be a courtesy shuttle to retreat that can accommodate up to 26 students, departing from The Interchurch Center on Friday afternoon and returning to the Interchurch Center on Saturday afternoon. (Information for the Courtesy Bus will be posted under separate cover.)
- If you do not have means of transportation to the retreat, there is a bus that departs daily from the PORT AUTHORITY to Stony Point. Please refer to the information from the Stony Point Center Website: https://stonypointcenter.org/getting-here/transportation-bus
- Additionally, please complete the online transportation form, IF you are using public transportation: https://stonypointcenter.org/getting-here/transportation-request/view/form
- All Students are REQUIRED bring their Student Handbook to retreat. Handbook can be found on Moodle Site News.
Please talk to your classmates! They may be happy to drive you to retreat. If you are driving to retreat and you are willing to take some of your classmates with you, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will pass that information forward.