NULL
NYTS Institutional Scholarship Application (Fall 2019 & Spring 2020)
by Tamisia White - Monday, April 29, 2019, 5:24 PM

Dear Seminarians,

The NYTS Scholarship application for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 is available to all students in the Masters degree programs and is included in this Moodle notice for your convenience. You can also find the scholarship application on the NYTS website in the Financial Aid section. A limited number of hardcopies are also available in the reception area of our administrative offices. 

*NEW*You can now fill out the application, sign electronically and submit via email using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for free at https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Deadlines

The NYTS Institutional Scholarship is a need-based award that assists students in keeping tuition costs low, with money that does not have to be repaid. Every eligible student is given a window of several weeks to submit an application, complete a 2019-2020 FAFSA or submit proof of income documentation in a timely and accurate manner. As a result, the financial aid office will immediately deny all late applications, all incomplete applications and all requests to submit an application after a deadline has passed. 

Continuing students and/or those that have previously enrolled in courses at NYTS must submit no later than:  ⏰ July 12, 2019 
New students beginning their first degree program in Fall 2019 must submit no later than: August 29, 2019
New students beginning their first degree program in Spring 2020 must submit no later than: January 16, 2020

Add your deadline date to your calendar with a 3-week reminder notification, organize your documents beforehand, ask questions, and review your work before you submit! 

Scholarship Application Checklist

Invest in your success by making sure you have done the following:

Θ I have answered all questions on my scholarship application, and I have signed it.

Θ A.I am a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and I have completed a 2019-2020 FAFSA before submitting my scholarship application. 

OR

Θ B.I am NOTa U.S. citizen or permanent resident and I have documented my proof of financial support by attaching a copy of my W2, social security benefits summary, official letter of financial support, etc. to my scholarship application.

Θ I have completed ALL outstanding academic work and have resolved all missing & incomplete grades on my transcript.

Θ I have submitted my complete scholarship application electronically or by regular mail.

Θ I have NOT submitted multiple versions of my application or unrequested paperwork just in case.

Θ I have requested confirmation of application receipt by emailing FinancialAid@nyts.edu