Picture of Dr. Lucy Cano
CP REGISTRATION REMINDER - FALL CONVOCATION
by Dr. Lucy Cano - Thursday, September 5, 2019, 3:50 PM

My dearest returning students;

Welcome back to a new and exciting fall semester where you will be acquiring new knowledge for practical ministry.  You will be sustained by the unfailing love of God throughout your theological journey.

I would like to thank you all those who have registered for classes, and those who have not as of now, please proceed to do so.  Email your registration with payment to Dr. Salaman at: ysalaman@nyts.edu

I would like to reiterate the following;

1. FALL CONVOCATION will be held on Saturday, Sept. 14, 8am-4pm at GRACE UMC, 21 S. Franklin Ave in Valley Stream, NY. $15 cash are required at the door for light breakfast and lunch.  Attendance is required for all students.  Please make sure to sign-in your attendance in the morning as well as in the afternoon sessions and remain in attendance until the end.

Convocation Attire:  Business casual.

2. Medgar Evers College Representative Rev. Kirk Lyons will have a station to display MEC materials. Those of you planning to graduate in May please visit his table.

3. Balfour Ring Co and Bless Moments Photo Co., will be on premises as well to take your graduation ring picture orders (bring your checkbook).

4. Graduation Exit Interview is Required for all graduating candidates. Dr. Adrianne Hill, Director of Vocational Discernment will conduct this interview. (If you finish the program this fall or next spring,  you are a candidate for graduation).

See you at Convocation.   Peace and blessings!