Dear NYTS Students,
We have clerical work-study positions available to those who are interested and may qualify.
If you are interested in applying for the Workstudy program please read the conditions below, open the attached document, fill out the application and follow the instructions on how to return it to the Academic Dean's office.
Terms and Conditions of Work-study
- YOU MUST BE REGISTERED FOR AT LEAST 8 CREDITS FOR THE SEMESTER.
- YOU MUST MAINTAIN SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS WITH A CUMULATIVE GPA OF AT LEAST 3.0.
- YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TIME AND AWARD MONEY NOT COMPLETED AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER.
- YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE ACADEMIC DEPT. OF ANY CHANGE TO YOUR ENROLLMENT STATUS.
- AWARD DOES NOT INCLUDE FEES.
- YOU MUST SUBMIT TIME SHEETS WEEKLY TO THE STUDENT ACCOUNTS OFFICE AND THE ACADEMIC DEAN’S OFFICE via EMAIL OR IN PERSON.