NYTS OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
To: Master’s Program Students
From: The office of the Registrar
Date: December 13, 2019
Re: REMINDER and UPDATE: 2020 Spring Semester Registration Instructions
Spring 2020 Course Listing and Registration forms are attached to this message.
ON-LINE EARLY REGISTRATION & SERVICES:
(Spring semester access begins December 10, 9 am through December 18, 3 pm)
Most students (after their first semester) are able to register and pay on-line providing that:
• They have a zero balance from the previous semester
• They have had their program approved by their advisor in advance
There is a Payment Plan available of four equal payments providing that the student pays 1/4 of their total tuition at registration
The Student ID Number (found at the bottom of your ID card) is your USER ID. The initial PIN is 1212.
You can access CampusAnyware online services from the link on our website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can make payments, view and print your transcript (grades), make address and other changes, as well as register for courses.
*In-Person Registration for the 2020 Spring Semester will be held on:
January 14, 15 & 16, 2020 12:30 – 5:30 PM.
- If you register after January 16th you will be charged a Late Registration fee of $75.
- If you do not register In-Person you may still register ONLINE
- If you are unable to register on these dates & times please EMAIL the Registrar’s Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, to make an appointment to register at another date/time.
You may also register via Email to email@example.com
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. Sign in at Waiting Area
2. Pick up registration materials in the Waiting Area
3. Meet with your Advisor
4. See Financial Aid Officer (if needed)
5. Pay tuition at the Business Office
6. Go to Registrar’s Office:
-submit Registration Form with all necessary initials
-obtain Spring 2020 validation sticker
- -apply for May 2020 Graduation (if you have not done so already)
-New Students only: Go to Receptionist at NYTS Front Desk and have your photo taken for your Student ID.
REGISTRATION THROUGH EMAIL:
To register via EMAIL, download registration form from MOODLE SITE NEWS or NYTS website; fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call in your payment to the Business Office at 212-870-1219.
Blessings for a Happy New Year and Wonderful Spring Semester!