NYTS OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
To: Master’s Program Students
From: The office of the Registrar
Re: REMINDER: 2020 Spring Semester Registration Instructions
In-Person Registration for the 2020 Spring Semester will be held on:
January 14, 15 & 16, 2020 12:30 – 5:30 PM.
If you register after January 16th you will incur a Late Registration Fee of $75
Be sure to contact, by phone or email, your advisor to schedule a meeting regarding the classes you will be taking.
Candidates for Graduation: You must contact your advisor to do your degree audit and send it to email@example.com. You must apply for graduation; January 15 is the last day to apply for graduation. The form is available from the Registrar's office.
Spring 2020 Course Listing and Registration forms are attached to this message.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. Sign in at Waiting Area
2. Pick up registration materials in the Waiting Area
3. Meet with your Advisor
4. See Financial Aid Officer (if needed)
5. Pay tuition at the Business Office
6. Go to Registrar’s Office:
-submit Registration Form with all necessary initials
-obtain Spring 2020 validation sticker
- -apply for May 2020 Graduation (if you have not done so already)
-New Students only: Go to Receptionist at NYTS Front Desk and have your photo taken for your Student ID.
REGISTRATION THROUGH EMAIL:
To register via EMAIL, download registration form from MOODLE SITE NEWS or NYTS website; fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most students (after their first semester) are able to register and pay on-line providing that:
• They have a zero balance from the previous semester
• They have had their program approved by their advisor in advance
There is a Payment Plan available of four equal payments providing that the student pays 1/4 of their total tuition at registration
The Student ID Number (found at the bottom of your ID card) is your USER ID. The initial PIN is 1212.
You can access CampusAnyware online services from the link on our website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can make payments, view and print your transcript (grades), make address and other changes, as well as register for courses.
- If you do not register In-Person you may still register ONLINE
- If you are unable to register on these dates & times please EMAIL the Registrar’s Office, email@example.com, to make an appointment to register at another date/time.
You may also register via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you register after January 16th you will incur a Late Registration Fee of $75
Call in your payment to the Business Office at 212-870-1219.