We are so excited about the upcoming Lenten season and hope you are too. The NYTS community will honor this season by engaging in communal fasting and prayer from Wednesday, February 26th through Saturday, April 11th. We hope that you will join us in this communal effort as we pray and fast for communal blessings. We will pray specifically for our five-point vision to be realized and for the funding and partnerships necessary to meet those goals. In addition, we want to pray with you for your own individual goals to be realized and for faith, peace, courage, hope, and love to be made manifest in your life in tangible ways. There are several ways you can participate:
- Join in our daily prayer at 12 noon. There will be prayer led by one of our NYTS family members Monday through Friday. This prayer will range from 5 to 15 minutes each day. You will be provided a conference call-in number to participate.
- Make the decision to pray for us. Set a time each day to set aside for your own daily prayer and include the NYTS vision in your prayers.
- Make the decision to fast with us. This can be a partial fast - eliminating one particular food for the entire Lenten period. It can also be an incremental fast - refraining from eating for a particular time period each day.
- Make the decision to pray and fast with us.
- Let us know how you choose to participate.
We are so excited about what God is doing in this season - in your life and in the life of NYTS! We believe that where there is communal fasting and praying, there will be communal blessings. Don't miss it! Please sign up to participate: https://forms.gle/KxVpCoLyATMTp4aXA