OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
To: All Master’s Program Students
Returning Students Only
From: Gina Green, Registrar
Re: Summer & Fall/Winter Early Registration
We are excited to announce that Online Registration will open shortly. Please take the time to read the information below and to browse through the course listings attached, so you have an idea of which class(es) you would like to take.
Due to COVID-19, New York Theological Seminary will adhere to the precautions put in place by Andrew Cuomo, the Governor of New York. These precautions include removing in-house registration until further notice. Below are the options for early registration for Summer, Fall/Winter semesters.
Early Registration: April 20, 2020 – May 4, 2020
ON-LINE REGISTRATION & SERVICES:
Most students (after their first semester) are able to register and pay on-line providing that:
- They have a zero balance from the previous semester
- Payment Plan available of four equal payments providing that the student pays 1/4 of their total tuition at registration
- They have had their program approved by their advisor in advance
To register online you can access Campus Anywhere from our online services. Go to our website NYTS.edu, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can make payments, view and print your transcript (grades), make address and other changes, as well as register for courses. You will need your course schedule(s) with you.
- Go to NYTS.edu website click on Current Students
- Click Online Student Services
- On the left side click Registration
- Enter your student ID# found on your student ID card and enter your Pin#. (If you have not used these services before, your initial Pin# is 1212. Follow instructions to create a new Pin#).
- On the right, use the drop-down arrow to choose the term you are registering for and click “login.”
- Enter the course code(s) found in the Course List, continue and hit enter.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at Registrar@nyts.edu .