Picture of Dr. Lucy Cano
CP Course & Instructor Evaluation Spring 2020
by Dr. Lucy Cano - Thursday, April 23, 2020, 6:59 PM

Greetings dear CP students;  I pray you are are doing well.

You all have been wonderful and cooperative during this difficult times of Covid-19.  Thanks for your patience, cooperation and understanding of the abrupt change that forced us to transition from traditional classroom to Zoom learning in the middle of the semester. 

Please take a moment and complete the attached Course & Instructor Evaluation form for Spring 2020 and submit it via email to: Lcano@nyts.edu no later than by April 30th.   

Also, please check a Moodle posting from Ms. Lenier Thomas on April 17 regarding a short survey in regards to your Zoom experience from the middle to the end of the semester. Your feedback is needed and appreciated.

Please be on the look out for announcements regarding Registration for Fall 2020 and graduation  respectively on this page which is the portal of official communication between the seminary and students. 

I leave you with these words of comfort and assurance,

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand:..... Isaiah 41:10. 

Have a blessed day and rest of the week. 

Dr. Lucy Cano, CP Director