Picture of Dr. Lucy Cano
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM STUDENTS REGISTRATION REMINDER
by Dr. Lucy Cano - Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 1:32 PM

Dear All Certificate Program Students, blessings from our merciful Lord and Savior, I hope you are doing great and are getting ready to continue your theological journey and finish this semester victorious!

I encourage you to take heed and register ONLINE next week, Aug 4, 5, 6, or via email as scheduled.  We count on each one of you to make this semester as smooth as possible.  Those of you that are confronting financial challenges, please know that you have the option to register with just a deposit of $205, the rest you pay in installments to make it easier for you in light of COVID-19. 

Class instruction delivered through Zoom seems to be the direction we will continue to take this fall semester. By the end of August, I believe we will have a definitive word on the instruction delivery method. 

Meanwhile, please take action, register on time and be eager to continue forward receiving relevant, restorative and revolutionary theological education that will shape your ministry especially during unprecedented times such as these. 

The easiest and most convenient way to register is ONLINE. Please go to: www.nyts.edu, under CURRENT STUDENTS click on Online Registration and follow the prompts, OR complete the attached registration form, and email it with credit card payment to the Registrar's office via email at:  CP Assistant Registrar at: Ysalaman@nyts.edu and copy me. 

Share the flier of the fall course offering schedule so others will be blessed with this opportune theological education information.

With gratitude and appreciation.  Have a blessed week!!!