Picture of Dr. Lucy Cano
REGISTRATION FOR CERTIFICATE PROGRAM REMINDER
by Dr. Lucy Cano - Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 6:27 PM

Dear All returning students of the CP; Greetings and blessings as we approach a new semester filled with  so much energy and excitement, please be reminded that registrations are taking place this week, August 4, 5, 6 online or via email to: Registrar@nyts.edu.

Kindly make every possible effort to register this week so we know in advance how the enrollment for fall at all sites looks like in the midst of this pandemic. If finances is a problem, you can pay in 4 installments of $205 each, one now and the others in Sept-Oct-Nov for your convenience.

The instruction delivery will be continued through Zoom as we did since the mid-spring to finish the semester.  As of now the school have not received any official instructions to open classroom spaces. We must act responsibly to avoid increasing this health crisis. 

I pray you all are healthy, taking care of yourselves, following the health protocols and eager to start a new and challenging semester which with God's help we will finish victorious. Amen!

Any questions, please call or email me. I will gladly assist you.  Blessings!

Download this Registration form (updated) and proceed accordingly. Remember email the registration with credit card payment and email it to: Registrar@nyts.edu.  You can also reach Dr. Wanda Lang 212-870-1219 to pay over the phone or via email: WLang@nyts.edu. 

SHARE your experience of the Certificate program with others so we continue preparing leaders to engage Relevant, Restorative and Revolutionary Ministry in these unprecedented times.