Picture of Ishpal Kaur
2020 Graduation Survey (For Graduates Only)
by Ishpal Kaur - Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 7:07 PM

October 28, 2020

Dear NYTS 2020 graduates,

Since I sent my message about our virtual graduation plans last week, several of you have reached out to me to express your thoughts around our decision. We hear you. We understand that a virtual graduation was not how you planned to celebrate your educational achievement.  

In light of your concerns, we are open to reconsider how we move forward and we want input from as many graduates as possible so that we can make an informed decision. 

To ensure that all voices are heard, we invite you to complete a short survey on graduation preferences. Please complete the survey by Monday, November 2nd - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NYTSGraduationFeedback

Additionally, we have organized a discussion with myself and Dean Henry on Wednesday, November 4th @ 5:30pm. We would love to have every graduate attend as we share the results of the survey and collectively decide the next best step. Please save the date and time on your calendar. We will send an email invitation to all graduates to register for this conversation on Friday.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at the officeofthepresident@nyts.edu. We thank you for our patience and we look forward to hearing from you. 

Blessings~

The Rev. LaKeesha Walrond, Ph.D.

President, New York Theological Seminary